We, at Bendigo Bank, are here to help our customers throughout their lives, including kids of all ages. We have a great range of products designed to take each customer through their banking life with one account number, so eliminating the need to change details as your life changes. Here’s a few of our products designed to make banking easy for the younger ones.
Big Features for Little Savers
The Bendigo PiggySaver is the perfect account to start your kids saving.
Whether it’s for the latest craze in computer games, for a new bike or just a rainy day, we all know it’s never too early for kids to start learning about the benefits of budgeting and saving.
The Bendigo PiggySaver Account is suitable for all kids from birth to 12 years of age and comes with a range of big benefits just for kids including;
- A competitive interest rate while funds remain at call.
- No monthly account fee.
- A card and birthday gift from Piggy for kids aged 4-10.
- At 12 your account converts to a Bendigo Student Account.
Choose a Bank Account Less Banky Than Most
Are you heading to school, university or TAFE this year? Or maybe completing an apprenticeship or traineeship? If so, Bendigo Bank’s EasySaver Account can help you be smart with your money.
- No monthly service fee
- A great interest rate
- A Bendigo Easy Money card (if you’re 12 or over)
- A Bendigo Blue Debit Mastercard (if you’re 16 or over)
Sometimes you need to do a lot with a little.
A Bendigo Student Personal Loan is a smart way to buy what you need now, without blowing your budget.
With discounted rates and fees, a Bendigo Student Personal Loan is a smart way to get the money you need, with repayments you can afford.
Some of the great features suitable for students, trainees and apprentices are;
- Secured and unsecured options.
- No application or on-going fees.
- Free online redraw facility.
- Competitive fixed interest rate.
- Fixed repayment amount with the ability to make extra additional payments.
- Loan terms available 1-7 years.
So, banking with Bendigo Bank really can be as simple as popping in to any of our local branches and having a chat with one of our friendly team to discuss your stage of banking life and how we can help you save, and spend when the time comes!
Full details available on application. All loans subject to the Bendigo Bank’s normal lending criteria. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879