A World Full of Adventure is Waiting for You at Modern Family Early Learning.
At Modern Family Early Learning, our learning program focuses on creating environments that ignite your child’s curiosity and sense of discovery.
We understand that the early years in your child’s life provide a window of opportunity for accelerated learning while little brains are rapidly growing. We also know every child learns at their own pace and we have carefully created a curriculum which is flexible to accommodating your child’s changing needs. Rest assured, knowing your child will be nurtured throughout every step of their early education journey by our team of passionate and qualified educators. They’re dedicated to meeting your child’s emotional, social, academic, and physical development needs, giving them the very best start to their early learning years.
At Our Service, You’ll Find:
- We are open 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Curriculum based on children’s interests
- Dedicated, trusted and qualified educators
- Healthy and nutritious meals, prepared by our on-site chef
- Adventurous learning spaces
- Child care subsidy
- An approved Kindergarten Program with a qualified Early Learning Childhood Teacher
What Makes Modern Family Early Learning the Very Best?
- All meals are sorted with our on-site chef
- Weekly swimming lessons with C Me Swim
- Weekly Physical Education classes with Future Champs
- Highly-trained, dedicated educators
- Government funded Kindergarten Program
- Weekly music lessons with Hey Dee Ho
- Individualised learning program based on your child’s developmental stage
Ready to join the family?
Be quick and organise a tour today!
Contact us: (07) 4033 5170
Find us: 40 – 42 Tills Street, Westcourt