When it comes to buying a car, the big question you need to answer first is, new or used? Now, don’t get us wrong, there are a multitude of reasons to buy a used car but there are also lots of benefits to buying a new one.
- It’s exactly what you want. When you buy a new car, there are lots of options in terms of interior and exterior choices – the combination of these choses builds what becomes the car which is perfect for you. Not only do you pick the colour but each car also comes with a set of additional specifications that you can choose from including seat fabric, stereo system and more.
- Peace of Mind. Buying a new car means that you know that there have been no accidents, has no wear and tear and doesn’t have a strange musty smell – which in Cairns is a distinct possibility!
- Peace of Mind. No, that’s not a double up! The peace of mind that comes with buying a new car extends to the fact that new cars come with warranty. So, if something goes wrong in the first few years, you’re covered, and it will be fixed, usually at no cost.
- You’ll be safe. Every year, car safety features become more advanced so buying a new car means you’ll have the very latest in terms of keeping you and your family safe on the road. Cruise control, air bag systems, blind spot monitoring and many more safety features are becoming the norm for new cars. So, purchasing a new car means purchasing family safety
- Fuel Efficiency – For budget conscious parents (let’s face it, that’s all of us), thinking about every day’s costs is high on the priority lists. New cars are generally more fuel efficient which means you’ll be spending less on fuel on a weekly basis.
So, get shopping for your new car today, Cairns – you won’t regret it!
In Cairns, Pacific Toyota can help you out with your new car purchase, so make sure you check them out at their new premises on Mulgrave road. Don’t forget to tell them PakMag sent you!